Friday 5 June 2009

Day 1 - The adventures of Birmingham Airport

Well always a good start to any trip, it is 13:40 and we are all still sat in Birmingham Airport. Starting to feel like Tom Hanks in The Terminal, but hopefully we won't be here for months on end. The madness is setting in and I am begining to wonder. What are those voices that come from no where?

Well at 11:00 they finally decided to cancel the flight as the aeroplane was well and truly broken. I promise I didn't touch anything. We had to go and pick up our bags and check in on a new flight, and yes that has meant going through the security checks again. I don't know what Ruth was doing but somehow she managed to steps the beeps off the second time round. I think she is secretly eating money.

We have now tasted the delights of Boots and Yate's ooooo exciting and decided that the shops here are seriously over priced. Only another 3 hours to go and we might actually get out of here.

Trying to keep postive ut we are dissapointed we won't get to see the sites of Amsterdam, well at least we will be able to get a nice sleep at the hotel

I guess time to sign off as the computer keeps telling me i am running out of time.

Bon Voyage for now. Naomi xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment